TC Fluid Control was established in 2003 having been part of the UK business of Trouvay & Cauvin based in Le Havre France.
The Instrumentation Division was originally established in the UK as Richard Klinger Ltd in 1933. In December 1999 Trouvay & Cauvin Ltd acquired the Instrumentation Division which was based in Sidcup. In 2002 the UK Management Team bought out the UK side of the company.
In 2003 the Company was renamed to TC Fluid Control to give focus for it to develop in the liquid level instrumentation field.
We continue to this day growing and developing our product range to meet the demands of an ever changing market.
Please see our Distributors section to view the websites of other companies in our group.
In 2013 TC Fluid Control became part of WIKA Instruments Limited.