- Level measurement for almost all liquid media
- Chemical, petrochemical, natural gas, offshore, shipbuilding, machine building, power generating equipment, power plants
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food industry, pharmaceutical industry
- Process- and system-specific solutions possible
- Operating limits:
- Operating temperature: T = -80 ... +200 °C
- Operating pressure: P = Vacuum to 80 bar
- Limit density: ρ ≥ 400 kg/m3
- Wide variety of different electrical connections, process connections and materials
- Optionally with programmable and configurable headmounted transmitter for 4 ... 20 mA field signals, HART®, PROFIBUS® PA and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus
- Explosion-protected versions
The model FLR sensors with reed-chain technology are used for level measurement in liquid media. They work on the float principle with magnetic transmission.
The float's magnetic system in the guide tube actuates a resistance measuring chain that corresponds to a 3-wire potentiometer circuit. The measurement voltage generated by this is proportional to the fill level.
The measurement voltage is very finely-stepped due to the contact separation of the measuring chain and is thus virtually continuous. Resolutions between 5 and 18 mm are available depending on the requirements