Top mounted Immersion Switches
TC-Klinger float switches are used to control liquid levels at fixed points.
Features & benefits:-
- An annular float with a built-in permanent magnet system actuates a reed switch through the wall of the tube guide.
- The switching operation is without direct contact with the liquid and therefore is free from wearing mechanical mechanisms and needs no power supply for the instrument operation.
- The only power requirement is for the switch points.
- Suitable for virtually all liquids Wide variety of applications – many corrosion resistant materials available Up to 8 switch points on one unit (configuration dependent)
- Simple installation/commissioning & Maintenance free
- Temperature limits: -196 to + 300 Deg C
- Pressure Limits: Vacuum to 100 Bar
- SG Limits: ≥ 400 kg/m³
- Special Designs available E Exia & E Exd options available.